View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #73
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37668 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I think you're forgetting one important thing here. Delhomme was playing with the 2's and 3's, not the starters all though some were in there. His passes looked good especially for someone sittin' on his ranch all year.
Good point. But my point was he didn't have an extremely good game to warrant a drastic move such as benching your starter. If he came in, threw for 300 yards and 3TDs, with no turnovers, then I'd understand the discussion. But in actuality, he just had a decent game.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote