Thread: The 10-6 Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #5
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 10-6 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'm agreeing with 6151 here that Winston will not be moved. Can Fluker play RG or LG?
Zeitler is a good bet also.
Winston probably would not get moved, but if Kubes really thought about it, it makes a lot of sense to move him. There is no shame in moving on the OL.

Can Fluker play OG? Probably, but I don't think you maximize his talent if you do that. He needs to be on the edge, getting an opportunity to step out and maul the DL on running plays or step in and deal with the speedy OLBs/DEs. Unless we play in a division that employs 4 speedy DEs on the DL, then I don't see the value of playing him at OG. He could get the job done, but you lose a lot when you do so.

Think of it like this: could you drive a Ferrari at 55mph: sure, but you don't take advantage of its assets at 55.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote