View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #72
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: TJ Yates or Delhomme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Delhomme easy only b/c the little i saw of lienart in the jags game i didn't like. Specifically, i didn't think he looked like a guy who'd been in this system for a year plus; he looked uncomfortable...that's troubling in & of itself. Contrast that with how TJ played when he 1st got in & now Delhomme, its' almost night & day imo. Of course too, his arm was still on little league pop-gun status & that this is the 2nd time he's broken his collarbone since he's been in the league...not good.

People talk about schaub... But just based on what has happened to Lienart thus far in his career here & in AZ, this dude is mentally soft, physically soft & even throws soft... the poster child for someone who can't survive in the NFL at qb.
I'm not a Leinart fan by any means... but lets be fair. He didn't do so poorly when he was in. He played 7 drives before he got hurt. If Delhomme was to be judged by his first 7 drives only, we'd be looking at three 3 & outs, a fumble for a turnover, and three field goals. Not exactly screaming for Delhomme to get the nod over Leinart.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote