View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #68
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: TJ Yates or Delhomme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I have a related question - and maybe it needs it's own thread - but who would you keep as the third guy next season?

Leinart or Delhomme?
Daylight come and me want Delhomme.

Not even close. I wasn't rooting for a Matt Leinart injury, but let's just say that but by the time he had played awhile in that Jags game and got drilled into the field...it was time to say goodbye to the Leinart era here. Seriously.

The guy was soooooo slow with everything. Supposedly, he had been working A LOT on his footwork. I didn't see it; he was laboriously slogging back on his drop backs. His throwing motion looked half-speed. I mean, Yates came in and the ball is out of his hand and on its way...he can scramble and get yards.

Delhomme might not want to come back. I don't have proof, but it just doesn't seem he wants to be 3rd QB. Neither will Garcia. Just have a hunch that they both won't want to come back as 3rd QB, maybe not even as 2nd QB.