View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #18
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
If we get a really late 1st round pick, I'm hoping for Dwight Jones (give T.J. Yates a buddy) or Kendall Wright baby woooo!!

I've been wanting Dwight Jones since watching TJ Yates' highlight reels last year, mostly because I got the impression Jones was building up Yates to look better than he was and it caught my interest. I was happy with what I saw in Yates and thought he'd be a great #2 in about 2 years, so you can't believe how thrilled I've been with his play so far, but I was always thinking, it'd be nice to get Dwight Jones here as well. He kinda reminds me of a second tier AJ tbh, with potential in the right system to become elite. *DingDingDingbringhimhere!*

Alot of places are calling him a *breakout* player this year, but I felt he was a standout performer last year too. So that's another plus
I'm with you here. Dwight Jones has hands, size, runs good routes, not elite speed but fast enough. I think he'd be an upgrade over our current Jones. Who knows, he may be available in round 2.

I know this, we can't keep drafting WRs late in the draft or hoping walk-ons will pan out.