View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #8
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 346169 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oilers cheering on Texans at playoff game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I know that Pastorini, Robert Brazile, Earl Campbell, and Elvin Bethea follow the Texans.

I met Haywood Jeffries last season. He comes to the games too however he admitted to me that "it is not the same", so I did not see him too excited about the Texans.

The sad thing is many of the old Oilers feel lost/forgotten because they are associated with a team that no longer exist.

You can see that here ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8AgqEgYg0
Man... that was hard to hear...
Bud screwed the city, the fans, and his ex-players...
here ya go Bud... this pin's for you