View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #61
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: TJ Yates or Delhomme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
delhomme by a mile. in a year or two i take yates, but on THIS team in THIS season, we need a game manager ... not a rookie that we have to alter the offense and routes for. anyone saying the offense doesnt change for yates is absolutely full of it.

take away potential, next season, madden, and possibilities. strip it down to the Texans' best chance of winning playoff games this season. delhomme is more capable of delivering.
Not for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Unfortunately, it's simple for me.

T.J. = Knows the entire playbook

Delhomme = Does not

Jake all but admitted he was learning a lot of plays on the fly in Sundays game. I'll take the QB who understands the system as a whole over a guy that was limited to "emergency" type plays before Sunday.

In the end, there's a chance we might win the Bengals game, but I'm not expecting to go much further.
...and this is why! and I give us better than a "chance" to win against the Bengals.