View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #59
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: TJ Yates or Delhomme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I have a related question - and maybe it needs it's own thread - but who would you keep as the third guy next season?

Leinart or Delhomme?
Delhomme easy only b/c the little i saw of lienart in the jags game i didn't like. Specifically, i didn't think he looked like a guy who'd been in this system for a year plus; he looked uncomfortable...that's troubling in & of itself. Contrast that with how TJ played when he 1st got in & now Delhomme, its' almost night & day imo. Of course too, his arm was still on little league pop-gun status & that this is the 2nd time he's broken his collarbone since he's been in the league...not good.

People talk about schaub... But just based on what has happened to Lienart thus far in his career here & in AZ, this dude is mentally soft, physically soft & even throws soft... the poster child for someone who can't survive in the NFL at qb.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote