View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #55
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
There is a reason why Jake Delholme was not even a backup on an NFL team and was available for us late in a season.
I can agree that Yates should start, and agree Kubiak probably knows what's best here (he's the QB guru), but i don't think your take quoted above really says anything...

Like i said earlier, we're talking 3 vs. 4 here, not 1 or even 2 vs. 4... Just as there's a reason Delhomme was on the street, there's also a reason Yates was a 3rd string QB... Neither of their situations would suggest greatness...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote