View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #50
Calface4
inthisforlife

Rep Power: 0 Calface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: TJ Yates or Delhomme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Yeah.. just inject it... then he gets sacked again by another 300 lb nose tackle landing on him and smashing him and his injured shoulder into the turf just like against the Titans. Same way Leinart was injured.

Even an injury on a non throwing shoulder is going to effect him. The other arm is used for balance during the throwing motion. Unless you are telling me he is not going to get sacked all game, I think chances are we will see Delhomme.

Don't you think they will be after that shoulder when pass rushing? I know I would be especially after what he did to them last time.
What i am saying is that you stick with Yates even if he is a little banged up. I would feel much more comfortable starting yates who has been with this system since august rather than delhomme who has been here since december. If yates goes down then delhomme would be the "next man up". Delhomme isn't our best option! Yates is..
Calface4 is offline   Reply With Quote