View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #49
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't vote, too tough of a decision...

I like Yates, and think he can be the future QB of this franchise in a few years if Schaub is done, but that's "in a few years"... The question is "It's the playoffs in 2012, who should start at QB for the Texans?"

I don't think that there is a cut and dry answer to the question... We're not talking a one vs. a four here, we're talking a three vs. a four, and right now, with that three only making his first NFL start a month ago tomorrow, there's no real separation between the two QBs in question, IMO... And have we really seen enough in this short time to say either way?

Then we have the four (Delhomme).. he sucked in his last gig, and was sucking the gig prior to his last one... But would the three have done any better in those situations? I doubt it...

Too tough of a call... But if i had a gun to my head, I'd go with Yates, just because he's been in the system longer and has had more time to gel with the receivers... and i don't think i'd enjoy being shot in the head...

It is very tempting to go with The Vet over The Kid, though.. Delhomme looked comfortable running the offense Sunday, and has that playoff experience and more experience period...

screw it, i'll go with The Ve *boom*

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote