View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any update on Briesel?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Hey after 10 years of misspelling Texans players names by putting "S" where "S" didn't go and omitting "S" where "S" should have been I finally get to correct someone else's spelling other than mine.

It's Brisiel.

That felt kinda good.
LOL!! I know what ya mean! I got blasted to hell and back when Kubiak first came because i spelled his name ending with a c rather than a K. Truthfully, didn't even think about it at the time. I was just lettin my fingers fly over the keyboard. My thought was, "WHO THE HELL CARES, you know who I'm talkin about!!"

My grammar is NEVER perfect on this board, and never will be! I have to worry bout that at work. I come here for fun, so if I misspell a word or someone's name, use incorrect punctuation marks, or grammar, I really don't care. I'll correct it when I feel like it!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote