View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #12
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: More James Casey Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I say just throw the damn kid all over the place. Hell, line him him up at slot WR if he is having his way. Thor has shown that he can ball out there if you let him go out there and make plays. Kidding aside, I'd love to see him moved back and forth from FB to TE in a nice rotation, but seeing the field a lot and getting the ball to him. I'd much rather target him more than Jacoby Jones.
I can agree with that... Jones tends to get my blood pressure up more than his receptions. Moving Casey around sounds like a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Don't expect to see a lot of casey in the play offs.. with OD AJ and foster coming back.. look for vickers to play most of the snaps..hands down vickers is the better run blocker...there is a reason why casey wasn't playing much even after he got healty...
I am not sure I am with you on this one Clutch... I think Casey is just now getting back to being 100% healthy after going down with that Pectoral problem. I hope you are wrong about that. "Hands of stone" Vickers broke my heart already this year.

I tore a Pec once while playing baseball and I can tell you it took a very long time to get back to normal. It's my opinion based on the first part of the season Kubiak was trying to utilize him more. I still cannot forget that diving TD reception against the Saints!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote