View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More James Casey Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I did not mean I want to see him at TE... I say keep Dreesen and OD in those spots. I like Casey in the FB spot as he is much more difficult to defend for opposing teams coming out of the backfield.

It really causes the other team problems and stretches the field allot more with him coming out of the backfield or in motion out of the backfield.

I have seen him crushing linebackers on lead blocks too so he is not just a receiving threat. He can actually function as a lead blocker for Foster or Tate or help out on those speed rushers that gives Winston so many problems.
I say just throw the damn kid all over the place. Hell, line him him up at slot WR if he is having his way. Thor has shown that he can ball out there if you let him go out there and make plays. Kidding aside, I'd love to see him moved back and forth from FB to TE in a nice rotation, but seeing the field a lot and getting the ball to him. I'd much rather target him more than Jacoby Jones.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote