View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #8
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More James Casey Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
He's gotta stay healthy, maybe that means less of a role on special teams. I like Dreesen but I'd really like to see Casey get the reps opposite OD. Garret Graham made a nice catch too. He looks like he has some ability. Casey made some awesome catches this year and last Sunday was right up there.
I did not mean I want to see him at TE... I say keep Dreesen and OD in those spots. I like Casey in the FB spot as he is much more difficult to defend for opposing teams coming out of the backfield.

It really causes the other team problems and stretches the field allot more with him coming out of the backfield or in motion out of the backfield.

I have seen him crushing linebackers on lead blocks too so he is not just a receiving threat. He can actually function as a lead blocker for Foster or Tate or help out on those speed rushers that gives Winston so many problems.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote