Thread: Texans Tattoos
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Tattoos

I'm a 66 y/o diehard lady Texan, and I've had my tat since the 2002 season! It's pretty simple, just the Texan logo, but, I'm gettin ready to spruce it up after this season is over. What I do to it depends on how far we go in the playoffs. Unfortunately, I had a BAD reaction to the red dye so I've gotta be careful. It's pretty scarred and needs some fixin up!!

Since you are a tattoo artist, have you heard of a "natural" red dye that does not cause reactions? I've heard rumors, but, haven't checked it out yet.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote