Thread: Texans Tattoos
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or what so I just kinda threw it in here haha. I'm a tattoo artist and I'm getting ready to look for a design to tattoo on me before the playoff game next week. Does anyone have any good designs they could share with me? and does anyone else here have texans tats? share!
i have a texans tat the size of a baseball on my arm, within the star is a red mean looking eye, it loos pretty bad ass, i got it in 05