View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any update on Briesel?????

..this is why I really wanted that bye (we have a lot of banged up players who could've used that extra week off), but that ship has sailed and it is what it is.

Hopefully he's able to return this week. Caldwell sucks and I think we need to add interior lineman to our draft needs, because we need a viable backup. Even with Briesel going down we've been extremely lucky regarding injuries with our starting group and that simply is the exception and not the norm in this league. We do have Shelly Smith, so hopefully he comes on strong when he returns from injury next season.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote