View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #46
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
It seems to me that Dreesen has taken away TDs from OD. I had OD on my fantasy team, and watching games OD would move us down the field and JD seemed to catch TDs. I think you have to factor the QB situation in as well. I like Paulson, but with OD, JD, Casey (I think he'll see some reps at TE next year - but that's pure speculation) I don't see picking a TE. If we do Paulson's a nice player. I'd also like to see Graham get a little pt.
Think of it as more BPA. Rick Smith has done this more than once. Two examples that come to mind where Connor Barwin who had a first rd. Grade & Casey despite drafting TE previous round.

Thanks for your feedback!

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote