View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #45
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
If you want some game film check out Paulson when Oregon plays Wisconsin Monday. It has been somewhat dissapointing this year from the TE position, thinking it was one of Texans strongest offensive positions. Haven't really checked the numbers but Owen Daniels fantasy value seems like its dropped while a guy like Gronkowski takes league by storm in only his second year. The TE has a real high value in Kubiak's offense, this trend needs to reverse itself & Paulson is an upgrade to Dreessen who is a free agent.
It seems to me that Dreesen has taken away TDs from OD. I had OD on my fantasy team, and watching games OD would move us down the field and JD seemed to catch TDs. I think you have to factor the QB situation in as well. I like Paulson, but with OD, JD, Casey (I think he'll see some reps at TE next year - but that's pure speculation) I don't see picking a TE. If we do Paulson's a nice player. I'd also like to see Graham get a little pt.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote