View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #18
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75189 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: TJ Yates or Delhomme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i'm really surprised so many people voted for Jake, this is the same titans team we beat 41-7 when schaub was healthy. Jake didnt look bad yesterday, but the kid has dont good things for us, and he has already beaten the bengals in their house. Now we play them at home, no u stay with TJ.

Dont forget a few bad passes Jake had that should of been INTs yetserday, One was a terrible throw and the CB would of had the pick 6 luckily the player had just eaten popcorn and dropped it.
You don't stay with TJ Yates because of that. Yates hasn't looked good at all.

I'm not saying it's an easy decision to go with Jake either. He's one of the last options I'd ever want to see at QB, but so is Yates right now.

We're ****ed either way, and we'll have to hope that our defense and running game can make some major plays.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote