View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #5
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More James Casey Please

I'd love to see Casey utilized in more creative ways: FB, H-back, Slot ect.. He's got so much talent, and I love his attitude. I'd love to see us run the ball out of a 4 wide set with OD, JD, Casey and Graham - talk about downfield blocking. I also think we sould utilize our TEs in the slot much like Indy does with Dallas Clark. I think Casey could be a Dallas Clark-lite if given the opportunity. FB screens, TE screens, the possibilities are endless with our crew of TEs. Look at the success NE has with their stable.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote