View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012   #7
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: TJ Yates or Delhomme?

if we want to force ourselves into the superbowl, it matters this year. i think you're right that yates is the future, but apparently i have more optimism. i'm going to my first game in 2 years (season ticket holder since 04 unable to cope with the highs and lows in person) next week. damned if i'm going into it with the mindset of "well, we're working on next season" or "kubiak is going to put a strangle hold on this one ...".

the post season is what kubiak builds for. shannahan as well as any bronco will tell you that kubiak's far sighted playcalling lead to their superbowl wins. we're there. the week 1 offset bunch and week 17 split TE inside WR set may very well be combined focal points because we executed each in game situations. at the same time, he's sitting on next game's week 4 three tightend and week 13 stacked ace weak formations because of the safety matchup. the man catches a ton of hell, and if we lose it'll be a hurricane, but there's noone else i'd want calling the shots in the postseason because he has literally been setting this up all season.

Last edited by Scooter; 01-02-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote