View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012   #26
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Will Our Season Play Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
How can I say that? how can I say that?...Hmmmm See Titans/Texans, Colts/Texans, or Carolina/Texans games and get back to me....

We aren't playing well, We have injuries at significant positions, have I mentioned we aren't playing well.
I'm sorry, but no amount of koolaide can make me blind to what I see... I hope I'm wrong...BUT!!!
and Cincy has YET to beat a playoff team this year, 1-6 against winning teams and backed into the playoffs because Tim Tebow remembered he is Tim Tebow...

guess you failed to look up that little tid bit of factual info...

but you go ahead and keep your "realist" I mean hater attitude...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote