View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012   #60
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 113586 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call it: What will the Texans' record be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Thought I'd bump this, so people could claim credit or eat crow. Of course, I think everyone was assuming we'd have Leinart, so there's not really much crow to be eaten if you got it wrong. Even though I got the record right, if you would have told me we'd be losing Leinart in the first game, I wouldn't have predicted even 10-6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I went with 10-6. I think I went with 10-6 to begin the season.
I went with 11-5 i this poll. I don't recall what I predicted before the season began but I think it was 11-5 or so.

This poll was started during the bye week, when we all thought we'd have Leinart and not Yates under center. Too bad you didn't bump it when Leinart got hurt. Those responses would have been interesting.