View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012   #1
Endcoachment
Rookie

Rep Power: 102 Endcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans second half play selection.

I'm taking a break from my usual harsh analysis of the texans to look at our play calling. We agent the most capable team to close games out as of right now but I honestly can't see any justification with these play calls. After the loss to the panthers I started to play a little game by predicting what the texans were going to do with the football. I didnt jot down my results but I ended up calling pass/run successfully except for one our two plays. My point is if I can see what were going to call surely nfl defenses can see shares coming a well.

WE didn't even pass on first down like we usually do. Gotta place the blameon kubes again.
Endcoachment is offline   Reply With Quote