View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012   #8
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2455 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How you make a mock?

I usually lean toward #3.

I would even take it a quite a bit farther and imagine that I have total control over the idiots running my team (Browns) and can do a much better job than any of them have shown they are capable of doing. You know, kinda like that old gangster movie where Al Capone goes into the meeting and their all sitting around the table and he has the baseball bat and whacks some poor loser upside the head. At least that how it always seems to work out when I'm daydreaming. LOL

I follow the Texans every week and really enjoy the mocks you guys/gals come up with.

Just kiddin about that baseball bat thing, being a lifelong Brown's fan can lead to a pretty vivid imagination. LOL