View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011   #291
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Enough with the insults they just make you look like a troll which I think you are. So there.
I didn't go back to see where youe would fire off this type of post, but let me say this.... We've seen (literally) a number of jackasses that fade away pretty quick!!! This poster will be another....

When are you, Mom and Aunt gonna make it back to Blue Crew.... You know, your home away from home??