View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How Will Our Season Play Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
I desperately hope I'm wrong but if I'm being honest, I see us losing next weekend.
How is this being honest?

None of the teams we might play is playing any better than we are right now.

Cincinnati isn't, Oakland isn't, The Jets aren't, & Tennessee ain't.

The Jets are the only team that might be considered "salty" that might be able to use their play-off experience to channel some inner greatness.

But we've beat Cincy with Tj Yates, & while there was a little luck involved, Cincy had some of that go their way in that game & still lost (that Tate Fumble).

Oakland... Yeah, we lost, again more of that luck stuff that could go either way. They had one more break than we did.

Tennessee.... we're going to get a good game from them. We made them quit at home...... we'll make them quit @Reliant.

I'm expecting a win next weekend, regardless who we play (unless Baltimore somehow end up in the 6th seed which is impossible).

We'll then go to Baltimore/Pittsburgh..... if a spark is lit with that first win, I'm hoping the AFC Championship game comes back to Houston where we'll play Baltimore/Pittsburgh.

Neither of those teams will beat us @Reliant, we won't let them.

Then it's on to the Super Bowl & we'll probably play the 49ers..... our mirror image.