View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Will Our Season Play Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Texans demolish the Bengals at home and the Steelers beat the Denver Tebows in round 1.

We get revenge in Baltimore where Cushing and Barwin go off for 9 sacks combined and Flacco cries. Steelers expose what NE calls a defense.

AFC Championship game: Texans assault big ben embarrasing them 42-3.

Texans vs Niners in Superbowl.
Would be awesome for sure. I can only hope it turns out that perfect.

Luckly for me i am a homer who is blinded by my koolaid red,white and blue sunglasses. So thinking that could happen is no problem