View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011   #44
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, we’re back to jumping on Gary Kubiak again? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post

Ridiculous ass post. I say what I said to agree with Solomon's article because people DID lose faith, and I'm a troll..

To hell with it, I'll embrace it for you two. I won't back off what I said. And I didn't mention anyone on the board more than I meant what I said about people that are fans of the team THAT AREN'T ON THIS BOARD. Keep reaching for the stars with these claims though.
Great post - repped. But seriously, you are dealing with the no-hopers here, best leave them stew in it - they'll be "right" no matter the outcome
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote