View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011   #43
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 32596 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: So, we’re back to jumping on Gary Kubiak again? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Tex is right. The guy is continuously yelling out how HE has all this faith in the team and in the HC and everyone else is a sub-par Texans fan in his eyes.

Then when he gets called on it, he goes into Kobe Bryant mode where he acts like he did nothing wrong to have deserved the retaliation. If anything, I was excited that someone here other than me decided to call that stuff out right from the beginning in this thread.

It's just unfortunate that this has, indeed, fed the troll. It's the circle jerk of life.

Ridiculous ass post. I say what I said to agree with Solomon's article because people DID lose faith, and I'm a troll..

To hell with it, I'll embrace it for you two. I won't back off what I said. And I didn't mention anyone on the board more than I meant what I said about people that are fans of the team THAT AREN'T ON THIS BOARD. Keep reaching for the stars with these claims though.