View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #279
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7237 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Why?!?!?? Why did my dumbass self read all the stupidity in this thread??!!?

*punches self in the junk*
That's exactly the way I felt----like I wanted to club myself in the head just for engaging in the utter nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You'd think this is pure common sense to anyone that has watched football or any tournament format in any sport before, but apparently people will say anything to try and make themselves seem right in an argument. Seeding isn't important. Lol!!
Haha! Wow. Just..... Wow.