View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #43
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Game film seems to be the big issue with Poe. I've read/heard several times that there is no game footage on him out there yet, which I find hard to believe. I would think that Memphis has some kind of video documentation person/crew for coaches and players to review game film to critique how the players are doing.

As for speed and quickness, I think Wade likes them pretty quick off the snap. If Poe blows them away at the Combine with his quickness, it might be too much for Wade to pass on. I just wonder how motivated Poe is. Is he a high motor guy? Somehow I don't get that impression yet. Still some questions to be answered and some should be answered at the Combine. JMO.
If you want some game film check out Paulson when Oregon plays Wisconsin Monday. It has been somewhat dissapointing this year from the TE position, thinking it was one of Texans strongest offensive positions. Haven't really checked the numbers but Owen Daniels fantasy value seems like its dropped while a guy like Gronkowski takes league by storm in only his second year. The TE has a real high value in Kubiak's offense, this trend needs to reverse itself & Paulson is an upgrade to Dreessen who is a free agent.

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 12-30-2011 at 07:51 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote