View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #274
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 89865 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Yep.

Wade is the chocolate, though.

And everyone knows that chocolate > peanut butter.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If that's getting it straight in your mind, so be it.

Since a simple saying went right over your head, we'll run with your assumption that "we" are the bear.

And that would make you the rabbit.

That's fine. Attack the post, though, not the poster.

Sure we extend respect to others. Just not to people whose sole purpose appears to be trolling members.

I've read this paragraph a few times and I still cannot decipher the babble. Sorry, I left my spewage decoder ring at home today.

[That's sarcasm, doood, blink twice if you can understand]

Sarcasm is a lost art form to some folks.

"Outsiders" = other teams fans. We have quite a few around here that get along, regardless of their allegiance to other teams.

Perhaps a suggestion is in order. You should try to read and comprehend someone's point before engaging your fingers to reply. You have been so off the mark with your statements that it is laughable. Especially all the nonsense about 'elitism' and 'posse' and whatever. It's just silly, especially to anyone that's a regular part of the community.

Again, more dribble based on assumptions. I am far from "high and mighty". I'm just a fan, no better or worse than any other fan.

I will not put you on ignore, and I certainly have no desire to bully anyone. If you feel that way, you need to check the mirror, because all that hand-wringing insecurity comes from within YOU and radiates outward.

yeah, same old, same old.

What's funny is that this forum has debated this very subject - Kubiak as HC - many, many times over the past few years. And Nitrofish is calling out people that have always supported Kubiak. His brush is really big, you know, so he wants to make sure that he can paint everyone with it. It's him vs. the world, I guess. It's humorous. My mind imagines a man banging his head against a brick wall for some reason...

Hundreds of times before, indeed. "KEWL"
Wonk, wonk, wonk... You sound like Charlie Brown's teacher.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz