View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #273
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
My point was that it takes even the great ones time to get up to speed. The sucky ones never do. The jury is still out on where Yates will land. Great? Sucky? Between? Who knows.

As an aside, remember Brady's first playoff game was the Oakland "tuck rule" game. ...just the first of many things that would be ruled in his favor. I wish we had a guardian angel looking out for us

...but I digress, sorry
Please do not try and denigrate on Brady's miraculous first season and HOF career. It speaks of sour grapes.