View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #265
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 297218 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Kubiak: "You got your peanut butter in my chocolate!"

Phillips: "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!"

Yep.

Wade is the chocolate, though.

And everyone knows that chocolate > peanut butter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
So let me get this straight... You consider yourself, and or your little posse "The Bear"?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If that's getting it straight in your mind, so be it.

Since a simple saying went right over your head, we'll run with your assumption that "we" are the bear.

And that would make you the rabbit.

Quote:
Hey I never said he or you for that matter are not nice guys so stop putting words in my mouth. Just because I am tired of hearing the Kubiak bashing does not make me a bad guy.
That's fine. Attack the post, though, not the poster.

Quote:
It's my opinion that while you may respect each other, you do not extend that respect to others, especially if they are new and do not belong to your little posse.
Sure we extend respect to others. Just not to people whose sole purpose appears to be trolling members.

Quote:
Again you assume I am a noob who has never been in Houston or knows anything about this online community. I will ignore that because I know it is another veiled slight of my character based on your assumptions about me.
I've read this paragraph a few times and I still cannot decipher the babble. Sorry, I left my spewage decoder ring at home today.

[That's sarcasm, doood, blink twice if you can understand]

Quote:
In regards to corporations you will probably not find anyone who dislikes the corporate world more than me. Having said that, what you have written there shows again that if someone disagrees with you and wants to do things their own way, it warrants name calling.
Sarcasm is a lost art form to some folks.

Quote:
In regards to your welcome of new people and outsiders as you call them, I do not recall a warm welcome from you, or your posse, so I think you are a bit full of yourself. You have done nothing but name call and make belittling comments and then the rest of your posse chime in with one or two line posts that have nothing to do with the topic just like a bunch of high school kids. Example below. How clever.. no wonder you guys have so many posts. So you are the bear, you are the shark... what else?
"Outsiders" = other teams fans. We have quite a few around here that get along, regardless of their allegiance to other teams.

Perhaps a suggestion is in order. You should try to read and comprehend someone's point before engaging your fingers to reply. You have been so off the mark with your statements that it is laughable. Especially all the nonsense about 'elitism' and 'posse' and whatever. It's just silly, especially to anyone that's a regular part of the community.

Quote:
One thing some who read this thread will notice is, that no matter how high and mighty you might think you are, or how respected you think you are, it's a small handful of people who have your back and chime in and slap you on the back when you name call. The rest not so much. This board is for Texans fans, and I am one of them. If you do not like my posts, put me on ignore, but do not try to bully me or think you can run me off.
Again, more dribble based on assumptions. I am far from "high and mighty". I'm just a fan, no better or worse than any other fan.

I will not put you on ignore, and I certainly have no desire to bully anyone. If you feel that way, you need to check the mirror, because all that hand-wringing insecurity comes from within YOU and radiates outward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
DB, please don't respond... We've seen this joker (well literally) hundreds of of times before??
yeah, same old, same old.

What's funny is that this forum has debated this very subject - Kubiak as HC - many, many times over the past few years. And Nitrofish is calling out people that have always supported Kubiak. His brush is really big, you know, so he wants to make sure that he can paint everyone with it. It's him vs. the world, I guess. It's humorous. My mind imagines a man banging his head against a brick wall for some reason...

Hundreds of times before, indeed. "KEWL"