View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans billboard, in San Antonio?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkatoid View Post
There is one in austin off of 35 south actually, I just can't remember the exit. I saw it on my drive to work yesterday. Its somewhere before 183 going south on I-35
It is the very same one in the photo posted by the OP. Board is on the opposite (left) side of I-35 going south. Braker and 35 to be exact. It was put up last week.