View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #48
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Kubiak Deserve an Extension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
This is where we need McNair the businessman to step up. He has the leverage with Kubiak since he is under contract and this is Kubiak's hometown.

What is the upside to extending Kubiak this year, in the absence of not securing Phillips?

I don't see any but I think he'll do it anyway. I don't agree with it, I just think that's what will happen.