View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Does Kubiak Deserve an Extension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Our biggest problem this season has been injuries and I hold those against no coach. Not even the ones I don't particularly care for. That stuff just happens.

So what about Frank Bush? Same thing. We lost Cushing (because he was expecting), then Demeco, Diles, Wilson, Connor, Bulman, Mario played with a hernia for 3 weeks because we didn't have a DE to fill out our DL rotation. Demeco, Mario, Cushing didn't play one full game together last year. & that's our defense... well it was.

The only difference, is that despite those injuries, Wade didn't stop doing what made us successful where FBush did.

I agree, that Wade's experience has probably taught him that. If Frank Bush had a good head coach, he probably wouldn't have continued to make that same mistake.

We spent all year trying to get better at something we weren't built to do. You would see us play for a Quarter, maybe a half the way we did in 2009, the way we do now & they were actually pretty impressive, that defense allowed for all those comebacks, whether they were shutting down Donovan McNabb & the 'Skins or Phillip Rivers & the #1 offense in the league.