View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #44
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Does Kubiak Deserve an Extension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Wade told them who he wanted in the draft. Wade told them who he wanted in free agency.
& the players don't look any different than the players we've gotten in the past. Jj Watt turned out better than Okoye, but as far as type of player I think a description of Watt could result in picking Okoye & a description of Okoye could result in picking Watt.

Brooks Reed, Connor Barwin... what's the difference?

High energy, good character, team leaders..... probably the same description that put Kareem ahead of Kyle Wilson on our draft board.

I doubt there was anyone @Reliant that did not want to target Asomugha, Joseph, Taylor...... in that order.

Weddle & Manning were probably also on that list before Wade got here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Wade coached his defense and Wade changed the entire franchise outlook in the process.
100% agree with this, but I don't think Rick Smith is doing his job any different than before Wade. Sharpton, Dobbins..... look like the same guy to me. Charmichael, McMannis... freak'n twins. McCain/Harris.... not much different.

The 4 players we added to the defense last season aren't much different than the players we've added in years past. Antonio & Watt.... Reed & Barwin... Bodden & Joseph... (Bodden was a pipe dream)... Pollard & Quin... Quin is better in coverage, but we use them virtually the same way.