View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm not saying it will happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Washington is a stud/beast at OG, very capable RT, and can play LT as well but not what you want at LT. He's very versatile and that versatility will be attractive to NFL teams. It would not surprise me if he went in the early/mid 2nd round.
As Washington was moved to LT this season, I was not able to compare him to Zeitler who is a hoss. You are correct as I too see him moving up, drat. I'll have to take him off my mock.