View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #246
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 161390 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
And in previous years we had an offense that could score and no defense.

I didn't like that either.

I think we all understand that we need both to be successful, but Gary's whole point was that he feels Wade is more valuable to our team.

I agree with him. I would rather replace Kubiak as OC than Wade as DC.

Hopefully this combo of Wade and Kubiak works out, I like the shape of the team (without injuries of course) and we have a long successful stretch of Super Bowl wins.
So why even worry about a head coach, if Kubiak Controls the offense anyways and Wade controls the defense. No point in putting a middle man in there. Leave it as is IMO

facebook.com/ThatRump