View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Does Kubiak Deserve an Extension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Tough call, but the reality is that Kubiak will almost certainly get an extension even if he were to lose each of the last 2 games (to include the playoff game), by a margin of 3 TDs or more meaning he'd finish the 2011-2012 season with 4 consecutive losses.
It was a weak schedule to be sure, but on the other hand winning those back-to-back games and the division and playoff berth vs ATL and Cinci with the 5th round rookie at the helm was no small feat. And in spite of the overall schedule, I think the Texans did have a winning record vs 2012 playoff teams they played this year to this point in time ?
I'd amend the existing contract, adding a single year, and then he'd be under contract thru the 2013 season.
Actually, that's a well thought out post..... & I wouldn't be opposed to 1 year.

Kudos.