View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #28
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 169179 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Kubiak Deserve an Extension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
where are all those clever 'WARY' ppl now??

anyway yes he deserves (and will) to to be extended. he doesnt deserve to be a lameduck HC next yr. with or without wade, i think kubiak now have enough talent and has gleamed enough off wade this year to have a good defence going forward for the team to be successful- not to mention wade's replacement will more than likely be one of his coaches
If Wade is lured away by another head coaching gig...
<---- me
...I think McNair will hire another defensive-minded, former HC to replace him. He's been burned too many times by assistant coaches with insufficient experience.

Let me take you back to January when Wade was hired; check out what Uncle Bob said about who to hire for the defensive coordinator spot. Keep in mind that this was the day Frank Bush, et. al. were fired. More importantly, it was before Wade was hired....
Quote:
(on how important it might be to get a defensive coordinator with head coaching experience) I think that a person with that background brings a lot to the table, because your head coach is in a unique position, and to have someone on his staff whos been in that same position and understands what hes going through when he has some tough questions that he has to answer, its someone he can go to and sit down and discuss some of those issues and know that they have a common background. So I think it adds quite a bit.
naaah... I'd be amazed if we see any more "elevate an assistant" experiments from McNair.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote