View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #2
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew tailgate Jan 1st, 2012!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
OK, guys and gals! I'm ignoring the "other" thread cause it pretained to last year, and I'm doing good to remember THIS year, so here goes!!

Taken from my dear friend TEDC!!

WHATYABRINGIN!!!??

Are we still having our chili cookoff? Where is everyone anyway?? Why am I having to start this thread on Friday???? Is my crew SLACKIN???

Damn, I'm confused!! J/K!!

Here goes!! WAKE UP BLUE CREW!!! We have a game on Sunday against the hated Titans!!! Are you all ready for some BC TAILGATIN or NOT??

LOVE ya all!!
AFAIK, we're still having the chili cookoff. (I hope that $30 of buffalo doesn't go to waste!)

Definitely ready for some tailgaiting, need something to take the edge off the last two losses.