View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #237
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post

You have not made one single valid point as to why Kubiak deserves all this butt-buddyism.
Except this little nugget in the post you quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Good leaders find a way to bring people together, not divide them, and this is divisive at a time when we all should be supporting our Team.

Quote:
Kubiak is not a good head coach. His clock management skills suck donkey balls. His play calling alot of the times is weak and predictable.

He is just a better than average Offensive Coordinator with some excellent ball players at some key positions.
Look at the talent we've got on offense.... he made that a top 10 offense 6 years running.

Arian Foster is bad ass. Is it luck that Kubiak "found" him & has been able to make the most of his talent? The same way he did in Denver?

Denver who were also offensive leaders the whole time Kubiak was there.

coincidence?

Quote:
If I had to choose between Kubiak as an OC and Wade as a DC, I would pick Wade hands down. He's the man on the defensive side of the ball.

Argue the points and stop attacking the poster.

Or shut your Pie-hole.
Show me an attack.