View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011   #34
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, we’re back to jumping on Gary Kubiak again? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Just imagine Kubiak doesn't come back next year, for whatever reason.

I think one of the main reason for Wade to take this defense from worse to first, is because of the Talent we had been stockpiling on defense. We're loaded with 1st rounders, 2nd rounders, former 1st & 2nd rounders, with the occasional 4th rounder thrown in there.

Who are we going to get to turn our offense into an elite unit? We've got a 1st round WR, 1st round LT, 2nd round RB, a few thirds & whatever else we could find.

I know Arian is going to be Arian. But how well is our line going to look if we change to a power O team? (like Wade did going from a 4-3 to a 3-4). Our TEs won't work in a traditional system.... neither are blocking types.

2 draft picks & 2 FAs..... would that be enough for the transformation?
I understand Mike Sherman is looking for work...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote