View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #234
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 72899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Ok, now the fun begins.

You have not made one single valid point as to why Kubiak deserves all this butt-buddyism.

Kubiak is not a good head coach. His clock management skills suck donkey balls. His play calling alot of the times is weak and predictable.

He is just a better than average Offensive Coordinator with some excellent ball players at some key positions.

If I had to choose between Kubiak as an OC and Wade as a DC, I would pick Wade hands down. He's the man on the defensive side of the ball.

Argue the points and stop attacking the poster.

Or shut your Pie-hole.
First off I am not attacking the poster... I am not resorting to name calling, I am calling for an end to the Kubiak bashing until the season is over.

The facts are simple...

Kubiak in 2011
  • 10-5 Record
  • AFC South Division Champions
  • 1st Playoff Berth in Texans History
  • #1 in time of possession (32:32)
  • #5 in 3rd down conversion per game (5.9)
  • #1 in rushing attempts (34.4)
  • #10 Points per game (23.9)

There is more, but I think the first three are enough to get you guys off his back. Let's not forget all of this he has done without many of his key players as you know. I would say Kubiak and the Texans have achieved allot this season.

Now before you start posting his other stats from seasons past, spare me. Just like fans on NFL.com or even these boards I do not care what happened last year, or seasons before that. We are discussing this season and more importantly this thread is about Wade vs Kubiak and who is more valuable. So if you could stay on topic it would be helpful.

So with the accomplishments listed above straight from my pie-hole should be reason enough to stow the whining about Kubiak at least until the season ends.

Truth is I do not care if Kubiak is the head coach or not. But the fact remains that he is, and as long as he is, I will support him and all of your constant whining will not change that. Nothing wrong with some criticism, but I think most of you carry it waaaaaaaaaaaay to far.

For the record, I think Kubiak was too conservative in the last game as well, but he certainly was not that way during the 7 game win streak. So how about you give the guy a break and wait and see what happens in the remaining games.

Wade is no more Valuable than Kubiak. They compliment each other nicely.

I can't help but wonder if you guys are going to feel the same way should Phillips move onto a HC position offered to him, or will you be calling him a traitor, etc, etc? No... I know what you will say.. "Fire Kubiak" and make Phillips the HC.

The Pie-Hole has Spoken!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz