View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #232
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dude.. Seriously quit being a jackass!!! My young man Gary is a fine young man!!! Check yourself:

Gary Lynn Foundation - *****!
Oh kewl, more name calling. What does my postings have to do with Gary's foundation? Did I say anything about Gary as a human being or about his foundation?

He may be a great guy, I hope I get the chance to find out someday, but that does not give him license to post garbage like this.

Good leaders find a way to bring people together, not divide them, and this is divisive at a time when we all should be supporting our Team.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz